Friday, March 14, 2008

Who likes Nickelodeon?




We do!! Mostly because Jeff just accepted a job as the Director of Aquatics for the Nickelodeon Hotel in Orlando, FL.


We are very excited about this new chapter in our lives. We will certainly miss our families, but they are all pretty excited about the move and anxious to come visit. Our life has been so off routine lately that we are looking forward to settling in and having some stablility for awhile. We just have to make it through the next two weeks of a chaotic packing and moving cyclone of activity.


Thanks to everyone for all your prayers, positive thoughts, and occassional meals that have helped us during this job search. I will try to keep my blog updated with new information regarding our moving schedule and new digs. I will send out our new contact information as soon as I know it.


Love


Donita and Jeff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jeff!! Congratulations Hammond Family! Maybe I'm a little green with envy??

Amy C.

Mary said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear things are working out! You've been in my thoughts.