Sunday, March 23, 2008

Whirlwind of a Moving Schedule

We are officially moving in less than a week! We are packing our truck and taking off for my Mom's house on Thursday. Then we are leaving for Florida on Friday! Luckily for us we had a lot of our packing done prior to the job offer in Orlando. Plus we have had lots of great help from Jeff's Mom and My Mom and Sister.

We had a big moving sale this weekend and sold a lot of our big stuff we didn't want to move. Now we are off to Cleveland and Toledo for a few days to visit some of Jeff's family. Then we will be home for long enough to finish packing and load a truck.

We still don't have a home in Florida, but hopefully we can find something quickly once we get down there. It is going to be a long drive with a 6 yr old, 4 yr old, and a 3 yr old. Tyler has been really bad about traveling in the car lately so I am hoping we can keep him occupied in the car somehow. My Niece and Mom are driving down with us also.

Ok, off to pack a suitcase for our trip up North. I'm not sure if I will get another chance to post. Next time I post it will be from sunny Orlando!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels! Look forward to knowing all of you arrived safely. Keep updating your blog and share pictures as you're able.
Kaci

Anonymous said...

Good words.