Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We Made It to Florida

After a long 3 days, we finally made it to Florida. 24 hours later I pounced on the first decent condo I saw and signed a lease. 24 hours after that we were unloading a truck and moving in. We have been living in mass confusion for the past week. In addition to Jeff and the kids, my two Brothers, Mom, Sister, Nephew and Niece have also been staying with us. My brothers flew home this morning so things are finally settling down. My new home is a massive mess, but hey at least someone has an unblocked wireless connection I was able to "share."

Hopefully I can post some pictures and another update soon. Our internet will be hooked up on Friday, so I will have some better access soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you all arrived safely and found a place. I was glad Rea was able to be there to help unload the truck and carry in the heavy things!

I was hoping he was more of a help than a hindrance... but after I read your blog, "We have been living in mass confusion for the past week....My brothers flew home this morning so things are finally settling down..." maybe that wasn't the case? :) We missed him terribly while he was gone.

Hope the transition is smooth for all of you.

Kaci

Me said...

LOL No Rea was a great help! I was just referring to coordinating 10 people. Thanks for letting us borrow him for a few days.
Donita

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you have a home! Your page is wonderful and I will check back often to see how you guys are doing. Matt misses Tyler and wants to know when he gets to see him again! Newark isn't the same without you! Take Care-
Chris