Sunday, April 20, 2008

A 3 Year Old's View of Her Birthday

Maggie has been asking for a lot of thing lately so I told her she needs to put them on her birthday list. She quickly agreed. However she thinks this means she gets to decide not only what people are buying her, but who is buying her what. So far, here is her list:
Austin is buying her a bike
Madi is buying her a music box

LOL
I am sure the rest of your names will be on there as she thinks of more things she wants.

She also keeps telling me... "When my friends come over for my party...." I don't have the heart to tell her that her friends can't come over. Maybe next year we can make a trip back to Ohio for her birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny!! I hope she won't be too disappointed when the little brown truck doesn't bring a bicycle from Ohio. :) Its nice to read your blog to read updates. I asked Rea something the other day, "Hey, did you know...", it was on Donita's website. His response: "Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you." :) The kids loved the pictures that Tyler and Maggie sent. We'll try to get some out to them too.
Kaci